Do you want to work for a well-known brand in the local area?
Are you target driven?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Do you want to be rewarded handsomely for your hard work and commitment?
Do you enjoy sales?
If you can say YES to all of these then you need to call us!
Red Berry is looking for an existing recruiter or an experienced sales professional that would like to move into recruitment to join the team in Bridgwater!
This role is a permanent role and offers a basic salary of 18k-23K dependent on level of experience, plus pension, health cover, various incentives and increased holiday for time served.
- Meet and greet candidates and clients with polite and professional manner, both over the phone and face to face
- Work to set targets (TBA) and review weekly/monthly
- Plan sales calls/visits daily/weekly, contacting existing clients and canvassing new business
- Liaise on a regular basis with employers on current and forthcoming vacancies.
- Liaising with employers, prepare Job Descriptions/Profile, advising where required.
- To increase business levels by identifying networking, Public Relations, Marketing and profile raising opportunities across branch divisions and departments.
- Make sure candidates are referenced and all ID and paperwork/Database is up to date prior to commencing employment.
- To be involved in all promotional activities, generation of candidates and forward planning to continue a supply of suitable candidates in line with seasonal trends and increased business opportunities.
- To raise the Red Berry Recruitment Ltd profile with candidates and potential clients
- Regularly review market position via competitors.
- Responsible for temporary and permanent placements at all Commercial candidates, ensuring matching process is completed with client and candidate, complying at all times with The Employment Agencies Act 1973 and The Working Time Regulations.
- Visit all clients on a regular basis and update company files with P.R. notes and history.
- Interview candidates, and record assessment notes.
- At all times ensure complete confidentiality of information relating to recruitment or within the business.
- Follow through and source opportunities to promote Red Berry Recruitment Ltd at Exhibitions, recruitment fairs, Job centres etc and organise suitable attendance by branch/regional staff.
- Continually assist with maintenance of database, gaining and updating information from candidate to provide marketing criteria and sales leads. To search jobsites for vacancies and candidates. To identify opportunities through redundancy programmes and consultancy requirements liaising with correct individuals to progress to mutual benefit.
- Headhunt suitable candidates in line with branch vacancies – as required
- Attend staff meetings and training coursed when required
Please email your CV to Rachael Haynes HR & Operations Manager.