Information For Employers
Are you looking for staff?
Red Berry Recruitment Ltd is a 24/7 friendly yet professional agency which offers a warm welcome, a happy smile and a professional service. Red Berry Recruitment Ltd’s aim is 100% client and the candidate satisfaction
Red Berry Recruitment Ltd supply staff, at all levels, in both the temporary and permanent market place. We specialise in the sectors listed below but eagerly await your call to add your sector too.
- Commercial / Administration
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounts
- General Industrial
- IT & Technology
- Manufactory & Technical
- Sales & Marketing
- Warehouse & Distribution
Prior to interview for the specific role, candidates will also have had an initial face to face interview consisting of:
- An ID check and proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- A Reference Request Form
- A signed P46 (should they not have a P45)
- A Bank Details Form
- Home Office Papers for all non-EU workers and Accession States.
Once they commence employment they are given a time sheet, a contact telephone number (24/7), an assignment sheet with all details about the role and any other booklets or manuals that the clients deems suitable.
All of our temporary workers will have read and signed prior to commencement a:
- Manual Handling Information Sheet
- A Health and Safety Guidelines Sheet
- Standard Conditions of work which gives the candidate the option of opting out of the WTD, confirmation of any convictions and explanation of holiday entitlement
Additional services we can offer
- Aptitude Testing
- On site check in’s for high volume numbers
- Catasafe/Makesafe Training for Clients who need temps to have a basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Pre- Induction Training
- A consultant free for the day
- A tailor made induction booklet/manual issued prior to temps going on site
- Dexterity testing
For industrial workers
Red Berry Recruitment Ltd will make sure that all temporary staff have Steel Toe cap Shoes and in some cases a high Visibility jacket. Red Berry Recruitment Ltd has a Gangmasters Licence (REDB0002) and so can supply to the food and agricultural industries.
For commercial workers
Red Berry Recruitment Ltd will test all applicants, when required, looking for office work on their typing speed and accuracy.
For permanent placements
Interviews can be held on site at Red Berry Recruitment Ltd’s offices, testing prior to client interviewing can be arranged and confidential advising and screening in paramount. Our aim is to get it right first time!
Red Berry Recruitment Ltd was established in January 2007 and is proud to be a member of the Recruitment Employment Confederation (REC).
Red Berry Recruitment Ltd also offers a Free CV advice service for candidates, so if in the unfortunate event you have to make redundancies then we can help not just find them work through us but also advise on their CV for future positions.